It’s always been on the back of my mind doing a 10km race but once Anna sent through the “lets do it” email this morning, it was game on.
I’ve officially entered the Two Oceans Half Marathon (21kms) 2012.
Now this means a few things:
- New running shoes that will help with my shin splints and work with my orthotics. Which is the best brand honestly? Adidas, Asics, Nike? Someone with knowledge please advice.
- Lose that weight I was talking about
- A running plan – will browse through Runners World soon
- Eating correctly – Dietician here I come… soon
- Sportsmans Warehouse to buy more running clothes
- iPhone pouch for running and headphones
- Sunglasses: check
- A good dose of humour = laughter, to get through the training ahead
- 3 others running: Anna, Karma & Ray. Epic